Wednesday, December 21, 2011

First Post! X3

HiHi!
Ok, This Is Actually An OLD AJ Blog I Made A Long Time Ago And Deleted, But Now Its Back!!
AJ Is REALLY Fun, But My Blogs A Bit Late.. ^-^
Stupid Rain, Now I'm All Wet! D:
Well, I Joined Over A Year Ago To AJ, In The Fall
My User Is Roxy648, My Bunny Is Awesome Tinygirl, But Call Me Tiny!
I REALLY Wanna Animate And I Just Need A Tablet, But If I Do I Might Quit My Blog!
So, Heres Another Blog, I Have A Feeling This Ones Gonna Be BAAAD... So, Heres A Better Blog!!!
woodswolfcodecentral.blogspot.com
Yep, That Ones A Lot Better!
Well, This Is About It..
BYE!

~Roxy648

4 comments:

Key99 said...

wow...how much candy did you eat? ;P lol

rainstar said...

hey, tiny, you're blog will be good! you're funny,:D

oh and hi, key99! it's biscuitboo by the way!

devyn786 said...

Hi, I know I'll like this blog, like biscuitboo said, this you are funny!

tin said...

@Rainstar And NCISisawesome

Thanks! The Only Other Thing I Need To Do Is Make It About AJ Now.... I'll Try Later, Im Drawing Facty (Dont Ask Who Facty Is XD)